Tuesday 23 April 2019

Something New...

Eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that recently my art website has undergone a bit of a makeover. I've taken the opportunity to fix some strange quirks that had developed over the years (mostly things only I was aware of that no one else was remotely bothered by) and to give it a fresh lick of paint and a tidy up. Everything is a nice and white now, rather than black.

On top of that, (what's got better eyesight than an eagle?.. Erm...) Red-Tailed Hawk-eyed readers may also have spotted that I've removed the photo gallery from my art website...

The reason being, I’m delighted to announce the launch of my new wedding and events photography website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels. Out with the old website and in with a new, fresh, clean, colourful one (- nothing borrowed or blue yet, other than the flowers in my photo gallery).
Visit www.lukebennettphotos.com for more details of my wedding and events photography services, where I provide beautiful, candid, colourful wedding photography in the photojournalist style.

If you're interested in booking me as your wedding or events photographer, I'm based in Solihull and cover all of the surrounding areas - Birmingham, Coventry, Warwickshire, the West Midlands and beyond. Please visit my site for more information and to make contact, I'll be very happy to hear from you and talk to you about your wedding photography requirements!

 As well as updating my new website with ongoing content, I plan on maintaining an active presence on social media too, with regular updates on what I'm doing, where I'm doing it and how I'm doing it, and of course lots of my photography - both professional and personal.
So please, visit Luke Bennett Photography to see plenty of my wedding photography as well as some of my own personal work.

Don't forget to follow me on social media, too, at all the usual places! -

Instagram: @luke_bennett_photos
Facebook: @LukeBennettPhotos/
Twitter: @LBennettPhotos
Blogger: lukebennettphotos.blogspot.com

Oh, and don't tell this Blog and about that blog ^









No comments: